LIFE │ QUALITY TIME WITH MYSELF




The headphones are tightening around my ears and the same song is on repeat. I have been sitting at this cafe for about 2 hours now, looking at the different people who walks by in the streets outside. It is a beautiful summer day, and everybody is happy - so am I. I've got my cigarettes and coffee, and my friend, Amilie, will be here to join me soon. I'm in shopping mood, so hopefully I will find a few nice summer clothings (that are not too expensive!). 

The café, which I sit in, is called Ris Ras. It's a nice little place in downtown Aarhus, Denmark.

This melancholic, though beautiful song, have I been listening to all day - 



Follow on Bloglovin

3 kommentarer:

  1. Smukke billeder.

    Er det en piercing du har i panden?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Mange tak,

      Nej det er ikke en piercing, blot et klistermærke :-)

      // Jacob H.

      Slet
  2. Portishead - Roads (instrumental). Starten på en god morgen <3

    SvarSlet